We fulfill our mission through the loving hearts and willing hands of our volunteers.
We rely on 200 volunteers to help us coordinate 28 programs and services and are always looking for more smiling faces to Help Our Neighbors in Need. Whether you have an hour to give each month or 20 hours, you can be certain that your time will be rewarding and much appreciated by our staff and clients.
- Medical Transportation (most needed)
- HAS Program – Visit & Errands
- Office Work/Answer Phones
- Financial Planning
- Help clients with forms
- Mailing (stuff, seal, label)
- Special projects (school supplies, holiday help, Food-4-Kids)
- Client Advisor